Alabama Association of Real Estate BrokersPromoting Democracy In Housing
AAREB - Alabama Association Of Real Estate Brokers
The Alabama Association of Real Estate Brokers - A.A.R.E.B. is a State Board of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers. N.A.R.E.B. was founded in Tampa, Florida, in 1947 as an equal opportunity and civil rights advocacy organization for African American real estate professionals, consumers, and communities in the United States.
Our purpose remains the same today, but we are more focused on economic opportunity than civil rights. Although composed principally of African Americans, the REALTIST® organization embraces all qualified real estate practitioners who are committed to achieving our vision, which is “Democracy in Housing.”
Top 10 Reasons Why We Are Realtist:
- 74 years of promoting "Democracy in Housing" & Advocacy for Black homeownership
- Business development opportunities
- Activism for access to credit
- Community outreach
- Financial literacy resources
- Influence for local, state and national legislative and regulatory reforms
- Helping to build generational wealth
- iLeadership development
- Strong, established relationships with other real estate trade groups, civil rights organizations and fair and equal housing advocates
- Four statewide and 90+ national local boards that serve as referral source
Contact us today to learn more about AAREB!